- This event has passed.
Become a Forum Level Rep: Two-Day Seminar
October 13, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 14, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFree
Become a Forum Level Rep
Get your clients to quadruple their savings with you.
Day 1: Leverage forum level status.
- Leverage your focus – John
- Stay focused outside of work
- Stay focused at work
- Leverage other people to stay focused
- Leverage your boundaries – Karl
- Identify forum level boundaries
- Recognize boundaries where you fall short
- Enforce forum level boundaries in your life
- Leverage the client experience – Matt Heckmann
- Ensure clients understand your value
- Let the clients experience your success
- Share your unique gifts with the clients
- Leverage your prospecting with clients – Rebecca Bast
- Get your advocates in place
- Expect highly tee’d up introductions
- Reap the reward of your new prospects
- Leverage your staff – Panel
- Empower your staff to take things off your plate
- Inspect delegated tasks to ensure exceeded expectations
- Fix problems before they become a big problem
- Leverage your office – Koon
- Leverage leadership
- Leverage in house staff
- Leverage joint work down and up
- Leverage forum level status Q&A
Day 2: Live out the forum life.
- Live out your true worth – Matt
- Identify how valuable you really are
- Accept how valuable you really are
- Bring that value to the rest of the world
- Live out curiosity – John
- Overcome being defensive
- Establish that the world is grey
- Listen to understand vs. listen to respond
- Live your authenticity – Panel
- Assess who are you
- Put yourself out there
- Go big
- Live out giving first – Koon
- Identify what your greatest gift for other people
- Live out the people you serve
- Live out how well you serve them
- Live out your own savings values – Karl
- Save radically in your own life
- Get buy-in for radical saving from your clients
- Perpetuate radical saving beyond the client meeting
- Live out accepting lots of money – Panel –Rebecca Bast
- Feel your clients are worthy of success
- Feel worthy of success for yourself
- Be truly open to receiving
- Live out the forum life Q&A
What’s Special About This Two-Day Program?
To answer that question, you need to know who will be presenting.
Karl Dettmann is the master of running an efficient practice. He achieved 140 new clients in one year while working no more than 40 hours per week and taking two months of vacation. He did this by having prospects sell themselves, all while conserving his own energy and maintaining clarity around why he’s doing what he’s doing. Karl earned MDRT his first year as a rep. He earned top quarter of MDRT in his first three years.
John Adams is a poet. When he talks you want to listen. He is a master storyteller with a caring quality that makes people want to do things they never thought they could do. He helps people be the best they can be by helping clients maintain alignment between today’s life and tomorrow’s goals. John Adams is a 2007 National Quality Awards qualifier and an MDRT lifetime member.
Matt Heckmann is the master of painting a vision for clients. He inspires his clients through action – that is his gift. Matt earned top MDRT honors multiple years.
Chris Koon is human to the nth degree. Chris has a powerful personality and uses that power to protect and care for his clients in ways that set him apart from other reps. He has a knack for energizing his clients and helping them conquer the mountains in their lives. Chris is a MDRT lifetime member.
Jason Teteak is able to decode the magic that happens when top reps are meeting with their clients. He then bottles up the secret sauce and presents it to reps so they can use it in their own style and language to apply it to any situation. Jason teaches durable fulfillment, helping reps and their clients find happiness, success and freedom. He’s helped 100,000 people become more effective with their clients. Jason recently published his book entitled Rule The Room.